SAFEX is a learning organisation which EFEE are proud to be associated with. Their aim is to share learning to prevent unwanted explosives incidents (an unplanned event or near-event which has potential for harm. Included below is an archive of Safety Bulletins issued by SAFEX.
- Ignition of fuel-air mixture from mobile processing unit discharge auger
- Scaffolding Incident – New South Wales
- Explosion of Corroded Fire Extinguisher
- Loss of a trailer loaded with detonators.
- Flyrock Incident
- Explosives Incident at an Underground Mine
- Sinking of a MEMU-truck
- Flyrock from Blasting Activities (NSW Resources Regulator)
- Conveyor Belt Fatality